Join Our Team
At Helium Advisors, we are a forward-thinking independent Wealth Management and Investment Advisory firm providing tailored guidance and an exceptional experience to individuals, families, entrepreneurs, and businesses throughout the West and beyond. With offices in Kirkland, Washington and Scottsdale, Arizona we leverage our vast expertise and passion for service as we help our clients define and pursue their financial goals and aspirations.
Experienced Financial Advisor (Kirkland, WA & Scottsdale, AZ)
We are looking for Experienced Financial Advisors who are growth oriented and will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of strategies and capabilities including financial planning, portfolio management, investment advisory and insurance. The successful candidate would partner with a company principal and the team (advisory & tax) to assist clients and families by gaining a thorough understanding of their goals and objectives. The successful candidate would also advise clients using an extensive technology platform of financial planning, CRM, and portfolio research tools.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial advisory position
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 or 65 license, and applicable state insurance license
- General knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals-based planning, asset allocation, retirement planning, and education funding
- General knowledge of the securities industry, investment solutions and insurance products
- Ability to present investment strategies and concepts to clients
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management, sales and new business development skills
- Impeccable Character: All applicants will be subject to thorough background checks
- Existing Client Book of Business
- Experience working with the affluent client segment
- Advanced knowledge in financial planning
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- 401(k) and other retirement plan experience
- Familiarity with Fidelity Platform, Redtail CRM, eMoney, etc.…
- CFP or CFA Designation
- Paid training to support client service and delivery platforms
- Support track to earn Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- Support track to earn Chartered Financial Consultant (CFA) designation
To Apply - Send your cover letter and resume here.
*As part of the Helium Financial Group of companies (Tax/Advisory /Consulting), Helium Advisors is committed to delivering world class service and solutions to select clients nationwide.
Investment Advisory Services offered though Helium Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor