David brings his Juggenix (Juggernaut + Phoenix) attitude and passion to Helium Advisors. With a never quit attitude, he believes in re-emerging and fighting through any and all obstacles time and time again no matter how tough it gets! As David always says, "It is not easy by any measure, but it can be done!"
A U.S. Marine Corps Combat Veteran who grew up with two middle class hard working parents and a younger brother and sister. David's parents never quit, made difficult choices, and embraced the personalty David calls the Juggenix!
David joined the U.S. Marine Corps directly after graduating from High School during the Iraq war. Within 12 months of joining he was deployed to fight the war in Iraq and protect those around him. Blessed to come home alive and newly married, things were tough and the housing crisis/economic collapse happened. Again, the never quit attitude went full throttle. David and his family worked very hard, made sacrifices, and saved what they could. They persevered and re-emerged and made it back from nothing to something! The Juggenix struck again.
Feeling blessed and continuing to fight for his family, David is committed to persevering, growing, and fighting everyday to help and provide guidance for others. David Lundberg, as your Financial Advisor will be your Juggenix! Working together with you to accomplish your hopes and dreams. Today, David and his family call Mesa, Arizona home.
- M.B.A (Masters in Business Administration), University of Phoenix
- Kaplan/College of Financial Planning - Certificate in Financial Planning
- M.S.C.J. (Masters in Criminal Justice), Grand Canyon University
- B.S. Psychology, Grand Canyon University
- Merrill (Bank of America) High Net Worth Relationship Manager
- 2018 and 2019 Achieved the Top Award of the Year
- Charles Schwab - Active Trader and Relationships
- Achieved Quarterly Awards
- University of Phoenix – Financial Advisor
- U.S. Marine Corps –
- Honorable Discharge and Iraq Combat Veteran